The Quill from Ipanema

I will be in Brazil between July 10 and July 31 of this year: Rio, then
Minas Gerais. If you are interested in having me lecture or teach a
workshop there please contact me off-list.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe