Re: PageMaker versus Quark -- who wins?

For what it is worth, I am a designer in the advertising field for over 20
years. Quark because of the kerning and detail work you can do seems to be and
always has been the  program of record in our industry. The printers usually
work with this as well. I think by now though both programs seem to be running
neck and neck and its about personal preference at this point. Capitalism you
know:-)

BB