A Door in the Wall

Dear Friends
    I just came across a quote that seems to go well with my recent
post. It's from a children's book called A Door in the Wall by
Marguerite de Angeli, about a boy in the Middle Ages who finds himself
crippled and abandoned after his father leaves for war and the plague
strikes. When the friar Brother Luke comes to help, he says, "Thou hast
only to follow the wall far enough and there will be a door in it."

in good spirit
Susan

--
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord