Quark VS Pagemaker

Here's another slant on the topic of Q versus PM. When I looked for a local
(San Diego) class on either program, Quark classes were available but it was
more difficult to find a PageMaker class. I inquired about this at a career
center that gives score of free classes and they said that Quark is turning
out to be the program of choice for local graphics people. There just isn't
much demand anymore for PageMaker classes, they said. Now, San Diego is just
one -- sometimes peculiar -- city. Something else to think about -- will
your training be marketable in your home market? And do you need it to be?

Cheers,
Diane Weintraub
Iron Bear Press