Re: Which scanner do you recommend?

I bought a UMAX Astra 2000U for my Ibook (which has Mac OS 9) and
have not been able to successfully install it.  I understand other OS
9 users have the same problem with this scanner.  Has anyone on the
list experienced this problem and figured out how to install the
software for this scanner?

Thanks for your help
Tish Berlin
Albany, CA