Re: Which scanner do you recommend?

Others write:

> >I personally think you cannot go wrong with an HP product.

I'm very happy with my new HP.  This is my 3rd scanner.  My first, a Mustek,
was a *very* cheap not-so-good scanner back when scanners were expensive.  My
second, a UMAX, developed an increasingly wide band of green on all scans
which technical support couldn't solve, and the light "bulb" was built-in,
not replaceable.

Besides the quality of the scan, I like the software that comes with the HP,
making scanning much easier than it was for the two previous scanners.  In
fact, the quality is so much better, I'm now going back and re-doing all the
images at my website.

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahassee, Florida