Re: Which scanner do you recommend?

Hi,

I have an Epson 1200U Perfection at home with my Epson printer. The two
work wonderfully together to on the color side. What I scan is what
prints. I have them hooked up to a macintosh.

At work I have a Canon canoscan which showed up with a dirty glass and
no obvious way to clean it. It does do an ok job of scanning for the
price.

bye,
Annette
anet@anet26.com