Re: PageMaker versus Quark -- who wins?

PageMaker is out of the running. InDesign far surpasses PageMaker as a page
layout program, and I think that it will indeed give Quark a run for its
money. It's still buggy, though, especially with regards to dumping files to
printers and imagesetters. We've found that dumping files as PDFs has
helped. All in all, InDesign offers wonderful control of type, and as a book
designer, that's what matters most to me. I get ill when I have to go back
to PageMaker now.

Andrew Steeves
GASPEREAU PRESS LTD.
Post Office Box 143