Announcing Catalogue 56

Our latest Catalogue No. 56 of books on printing, typography, private press,
bookbinding, marbling, papermaking, etc., has just been issued and can now
be viewed at our website:

http://www.fwbooks.com
(Click on "Catalogue" on the menu bar)

Printed copies also available on request. Please reply off list to:
info@fwbooks.com

You can also search a large selection of our stock at our web site by
clicking on "Search" and entering keywords such as "bookbinding" or
"papermaking" or "printing" or "type specimens" in the keyword field.

We look forward to hearing from you.

FRANCES WAKEMAN BOOKS (P.B.F.A.)
Books on the Book Arts
2 Manor Way, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 2BD, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1865 378316
Fax: +44 (0)1865 378934
Web: www.fwbooks.com
Email: info@fwbooks.com