Re: Mise en Page

>Published in 1931 by The Studio Ltd. London.

Any reference on Art Nouveau will have some pictures of covers of
The Studio, though from earlier years than 1931. I assume this is
the same The Studio. It was a high quality journal/magazine
dedicated I think to art/design, and presumably it was progressive
if it featured some of the first or best printed examples of the
new Art Nouveau style. That's all I know, I hope it's useful (and
relevant!)

Tim

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here