gocco emergency, please help!

Hello,
I'm having a real gocco crisis, which is that I am in desparate need of
one screen (of the smaller variety) and two bulbs for a project I must do
tonight.  I assumed, living in Philadelphia, that I would be able to turn
up the supplies I need somwhere in the area.  I have called all of the art
supply stores I know and no one has even *heard* of a Gocco let alone
stocks the supplies.  Does anyone know of a secret place where I can turn
these up?  And if not, does anyone in the Philadelphia area have a screen
and two bulbs that I could buy?  I'll drive anywhere, I'm desparate!
Thank you for your help,
Melissa Kramer