Re: Resume wording

I like term Community Service, but I thought that you might
want to consider the term *Volunteerism*  a late 20th century
term invented to express a broader view.
i.e.:

Volunteerism:

Donation of handmade book for auction for the Humane Society

Special Projects:

Movie prop: book for John Seyle's movie ________ used as bedside prop.

Note: the one I did they needed two books just alike because one
was to be burned in the scene and in case the first shoot did not
take or if they had to shoot out of sequence, a second was needed.

Hope this helps.

Jane Brown

--On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 8:11 AM -0900 Artemis BonaDea <paradux@ALASKA.NET>