Re: What's "Fine Press"

In a message dated 3/28/01 12:04:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
paradux@ALASKA.NET writes:

<< the >>
I am very curious about the difference in quality screenprinted vs.
letterpress.  What is it in your view?

Can screen printed pages approach the quality and texture (plus satisfaction)
of a letterpressed book, do you think?

Can you point me to an example that one might find looking around hard enough
locally?

Are any trade books done by screen print methods?   I can imagine
illustrations done by screen printing readily enough.

Very keen to hear your opinion.

David Hodgdon