Re: Board Shears

Hi Sue,
Here is a copy of the letter I've just sent to Sue dunlap regarding the
board shear:

Hi Sue,

I've read your letter which Anne Lane forwarded to the Book Arts list.
I'm very sorry to hear about your tendonitis!  Our preservation
department does not have a board shear, but we do have a very heavy-duty
electric guillotine.. the type of machine you can see them using @
Kinko's to trim up large orders.  I'm not sure if this option would work
for you, but I thought I'd mention it, as it's got built-in safety
features, and only requires the user to press two buttons and operate a
foot pedal.

Sincerely,
Robin Thurlow