Re: Aluminum Guides

Most sheet metal shops have a metal shear which is designed to cut sheets of
metal accurately. Used aluminum printing plates make rather good templates,
but better ones can be cut from sheet steel coated with tin or zinc. Stainess
steel is the best.
Rupert

http://www.philobiblon.com"              <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> =====