Re: Epson Printers & Archival Inks

I'd like to echo Ms Byrom's and Ms. Goldberg's words and sentiments -- inkjet
printer inks (digital prints) finally have delivered on the promise of color
fastness.

There are several competing manufacturers of these pigmented inks. Jon Cone, a
leader in this field, has just released the ConeTech Color Piezography inks and
accompanying ICC profiles. The profiles allow users to switch between different
papers with consistent color output.

MIS Associates has been selling archival inks for over a year, as has Lysonic,
Luminos, and Ilford. Epson has also released their own set of "permanent" inks.

Cone Tech
http://www.inkjetmall.com/store/piezography-color.html

MIS
http://www.inksupply.com/

Additionally, there is a proliferation of new, specially designed papers for
inkjet printers. These affect the archival and color gamut (saturation and
chromatic range) of the inks too.

--
Darryl Baird