Re: Epson Printers & Archival Inks

Dear Friends
    I recently saw a continuing inking system for epson printers and was very
impressed. It looks a little strange but you hook up tubes and feed the printer
from bottles of ink. The cost is much less and the owner was very pleased with
how it worked. The system is only available for certain models. I was impressed
enough to consider selling my pretty new Epson 1520 and getting a printer that
can use the system. You can find out more info at http://www.nomorecarts.com
A site for archival inks is http://www.inkjetart.com

in good spirit
Susan