Re: Epson Printers & Archival Inks

This continuous inking system sounds wonderful -- I'm almost afraid to hope.
I've actually refilled Epson 1200 cartridges and had some luck with the
whole process, but also a lot of mess and headaches. I've only recently
found out how hit-or-miss the whole sponge/vacuum thing can be.

Has anyone on the list tried this system?

Nancy Birnes

http://www.shadowlawnpress.com