Bindery position available

Position available at Handbridge Bindery in Austin, Texas for a highly =
experienced bookbinder (minimum of five years). We specialize in custom =
bookbinding, conservation and limited production work. Our clients =
include elite private collectors, institutions and booksellers =
worldwide.

Skills required: hand bookbinding, paper mending, stamping, leather work =
and construction of various housings. Handbridge offers a unique =
environment and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. =
Flexible schedule and health insurance provided.

Send resume to:
Handbridge Bindery
800 South Lamar Boulevard
Austin, TX 78704