Re: Haibun Structure

The only place I've seen the word haibun used is in reference to a Japenese
form of writing which combines a traveller's personal journey with haiku.
There is a class in haibun being taught at our conference this summer. I
would really be interested in knowing a book structure called haibun. If it's
related to the style of writing it could be interesting to pass it on to the
writing class.

Patty Grass
Oregon Book Arts Guild