Continuous refill kits for inkjets

In a message dated 03/30/2001 5:36:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
skgaylord@MAKINGBOOKS.COM writes:

> Dear Friends
>      I recently saw a continuing inking system for epson printers and was
> very impressed. It looks a little strange but you hook up tubes and feed
the
> printer from bottles of ink. The cost is much less and the owner was very
pleased
> with how it worked. The system is only available for certain models. I was
> impressed enough to consider selling my pretty new Epson 1520 and getting a
printer that can use the system. You can find out more info at
http://www.nomorecarts.com
>  A site for archival inks is http://www.inkjetart.com
>
>  in good spirit
>  Susan

Hi Everyone,

MIS Associates also puts out the continuous ink refill kits, with plastic
tubing.
They are available for many models of Epson's, as well as other brand Inkjet
printers. I hope they develop one for my Epson 1250 in the near future.

<A HREF="http://www.inksupply.com/">Click here: MIS Associates Inc.</A>

Mary Crest
California