Photoshop action

Hello folks,

Lots of people emailed me to ask for the Photoshop action I
mentioned recently that I use to clarify and improve the
definition of murky or greyish reproductions of engravings and
other line art. I can't remember whether it's against the rules to
send attachments to this list, but I presume so. Therefore, even
though the action is only 2kb I've sent it directly to individuals
who asked for it, from my other email account. If anyone else wants
to try it out, let me know and I'll send it to you. Likewise, if
anyone requested but didn't receive it, or if the action has been
corrupted and doesn't work for you.

I hope some of you find it as useful as I do.

Tim

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here