Re: Resume wording

Hi Artemis,

I guess I want to throw my two cents into this pot.   Having read lots of
resumes in my previous life, I'm not sure I'd think it terribly important what
you call this section...however, I'm partial to "Special Projects".  It offers
a kind of catch-all spot for anything that seems interesting enough to include
in a CV without being too limiting.  It's somewhat more euphonious (to use a
4-bit word) than "Artistic Donations" and it doesn't have the slightly negative
connotation that was pointed to for "Community Service".

Do you really want to tell people that you are open to being tapped for
donations?

Carol