Re: Saga of the Reep Rope

Just a note of thanks, Peter and other book friends, for the list that was
the place Betty Storz and I met and began a friendship that resulted in the
Reep Rope at Mendocino Presbyterian Church.  It was the most interesting
project I've ever been involved in and now---naturally---in Betty's hands a
lovely book has evolved as well.

You just never know . . .

Blessings,

Sam Lanham