Re: paper resources

> I'm looking for a good retail mail order company to list in the resource
> section of my book on how to make paper lampshades, screens, lanterns,
etc.
> Any suggestions?

Retail? Flax. They are on the web at: www.flaxart.com and they have several
stores and do mail order. They carry thousands of papers.

Cheers!!!
Christine
Page Folds - Book Kits and Bookbinding Supplies
http://www.pagefolds.com/index.html
Stamping Website:
http://www.coxes.com/stamping/index.html
The Muse, an online art 'zine