Gail Rossi's Book on Chop Seal Carving

Hello,
I am really happy to finally be able to offer Gail Rossi's handbound
artist book entitled, "The Chinese Art of Seal Carving".

This book was put together for the occasion of Beijing artist, Lou Shibai,
coming to Humboldt County, CA in the autumn of 1996 to give several painting
workshops and one workshop on seal carving.

The 46 page artist book is handbound with color prints of Lou Shibai
carving tipped in.
This really is a wonderful limited edition artist book.  I am offering it
for $20.00 plus
shipping and handling.

To see a scan of the book cover in my online shopping cart, please follow the
link below:

http://secure.cartsvr.net/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=492462

Thanks.

Kim Nickens
http://www.animadesigns.com

your online source for Rag & Bone journals,
art stamps from my original photographs,
journaling supplies and ephemera