Re: Call for Book Artist's

> wow, time ran away from me, and suddenly it's April.  Are you still
needing
> or wanting blank books/journals to sell in your gallery?  i have a small
> number of them (about 6).

Absolutely. The issue should be up in late May so sending your art now would
be a good thing. Thanks for remembering.

Cheers!!!
Christine
Page Folds - Book Kits and Bookbinding Supplies
http://www.pagefolds.com/index.html
Stamping Website:
http://www.coxes.com/stamping/index.html
The Muse, an online art 'zine