Newsletter Posted - Software for Bookbinders

This is an announcement our the monthly newsletter of SF-Systems is posted
at
http://www.sf-systems.com/archives/index.shtml

Inside This Issue:
1. News from SF-Systems, Order BindPro Library Demo
2. eNews Highlights for Bookbinders
3. Technology Focus on the Industry
4. Testimonial, Hear It From Our Customers