book art grants

Hi Book Artists

I have been creating hand made books for three years now and am graduatin=
from Ringling School of Art and Design in May with a major in printmaking=
.

I am starting a new project that consists of an edition of 50 miniature
books.  I was wondering if anyone knows of any grants that I could apply
to that would help fund this kind of project. Any information would be gr=
eatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jen