Photos of Saga of the Reep Rope

I have learned that not everyone could access the photos of The Saga of the
Reep Rope I sent last Friday. If you are one of those unfortunates, please
let me know and I will send them to you. Possibly sending to the whole Book
Arts list was too much for Photoworks.

Betty
Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA