Re: InDesign vs PageMaker - who wins? (was PM vs Quark)

While the debate about Pagemaker, InDesign and Quark rages, has anyone used
Ventura Publisher from Corel? My work is heavily image based rather than
text and I've found Ventura a superb tool from basic layout drafting to
final imposition. So far I've not found anything I've wanted to do which
Ventura hasn't been able to carry out. I suspect that there's a large Mac/PC
divide which could influence which software is chosen. Has anyone had the
opportunity to compare Ventura with the others?
David Bailey
AVENUE PRESS
AvenuePress@hotmail.com
Tel/Fax +44 (0)1626 335894