Position Announcement

Position announcement-
The printmaking program here at the Savannah College of Art and
Design is still actively seeking candidates for a full-time position.
The position requires the candidate have an MFA in Printmaking and
be capable of  teaching  both printmaking and foundations classes.
It is preferred that candidates  have 3+ years teaching at the
college level beyond graduate school.  We are a growing program
running approx. 20 printmaking classes a year, all levels,  with
plans to expand  the curriculum with the eventual addition of book
arts and serigraphy.   We have a full studio set ups in Litho and
Intaglio including darkrooms and computer lab.

Interested applicants should contact:
Lauren Lapointe
Faculty Coordinator
Human Resources