Re: Ventura

>... I gravitated to it because it had a DOS based
>graphic interface before Bill invented Windows.

Sorry, but I can't let this one pass.  Bill (Microcephalic) did not
invent the graphic interface he came to call Windows.  It happened at Xerox
(along with the mouse) and was adopted by Macintosh and Amiga; Bill stole
it away from them.

Jack

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR  97217

503/735-3942 (voice/fax)

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

"The lyfe so short; the craft so long to lerne"
        Chaucer, Parlement of Foules, 1386