Re: Errata slips

Normally, it comes after the title page, but sometimes it is placed
'on site' as in the case of a long errata in my book on manuscript
inks.  The errata is one page long, in reference to something stated
on page 11; that is where I place that particular errata slip.

But I didn't place it there in the beginning.  What the hell; it's
my book and my errata.

Jack

>Can anyone please tell me where the errata slip is usually placed when
>tipping it into a book?  is this always the same no matter what the
>binding style?

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR  97217

503/735-3942 (voice/fax)

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

"The lyfe so short; the craft so long to lerne"
        Chaucer, Parlement of Foules, 1386