Re: A pause from books.

I also checked out the site and there are other sites listed at the top of the
page. I clicked onto the rainforest site and the breast cancer site and made a
donation. Different sponsors support each site so I am assuming that one can
click each of these sites independently of the others and help each of them
once a day.

Joan Kopchik