Microcephaly

As the parent of a young man with mental retardation I would hope that we
could avoid the use of words such as microcephalic as derogatory
descriptions of incompetent, amoral, monopolistic, egomaniacal,
narcissistic keepers of the Gates, walls, and ramparts that control the
hearts, minds and bodies of our creative and life-sustaining souls.  Yes
it is true, flawed individuals who create flawed products all too often
rise to positions of control.  However, it is not appropriate to describe
them and their acts as being descriptive of people who while they have
limitations, are all too often painfully aware of them.

> >Bill (Microcephalic) did not invent the graphic interface he came
> >to call Windows.

R*

R. H. Starr, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor