Re: handmade paper sizing question

Dear Jon,
        It sounds as if you are not getting a strong sheet in the end if it
comes apart in the gelatin tray.
       Check the paper you make paper when it is dry with a drop of water, or
try writing on it.  Recycled paper is already sized and if you do not rinse
the sizing completely out in processing, your new paper will already be sized
when it is made.
       Cecile