Re: bookbinding book- forgive any cross posting duplication.

I'm not certain about subsequent Palmer books, but the Dryad Press
(U.K.) did publish _Book Crafts for Juniors_ (1936) aimed at children aged
7 - 11; a companion volume, entitled, _Book Crafts for Seniors_ (1938) was
geared to the needs of secondary school students and adults.

Jack

>I have been reading a book called "A Course in Bookbinding for Vocational
>Training: Part One: elementary section"  by E.W. Palmer, published by the
>Employing Bookbinders of America, 1927.  Does anyone know if the other two
>sections were ever published? (they would be, according the the
>explanation: section two-- Intermediate Division, section three-- Advanced
>Division.)

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR  97217

503/735-3942 (voice/fax)

http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

"The lyfe so short; the craft so long to lerne"
        Chaucer, Parlement of Foules, 1386