Bleach

Hi all,

I have been messing around drawing on colored paper with bleach.  It a =
lot of fun and has useful effects.  It's a bit hard to control, working =
with a Q-tip, but doesn't destroy the surface and leaves it smooth for =
ink or printing.  If I work fast enough, it doesn't even soak all the =
way through, leaving the back usable.  Now, I've been working on "acid =
free", have I totally destroyed the archival value?  Thanks.

Sid