Re: Bleach

I had a student who did a small editioned book using two colors of canson
paper and chlorine bleach last fall. She did not rinse the paper afterwards.
The book is now about 8 months old. The paper has not obviously continued to
deteriorate after the first few days. She brought the edition to class and
discovered that the books had been affecting each other where they touched.
I took the precaution of isolating it from the other student samples I have
saved.
Emily Martin