Wayzgoose Press / Australia

cc: Exlibris

I'm trying to locate any articles/books/essays/bibliographies/ or
any other significant information about the Press out of Katoomba, known
as the Wayzgoose Press, I believe run by Jadwiga Jarvis and Mike Hudson.

Can anyone out there provide me with information?

And while I'm at it: does anyone know the above mentioned Jarvis and
Hudson?

Many thanks.

 Jim Carmin                               Multnomah County Library
 John Wilson Room Librarian               801 SW Tenth Avenue
 Central Library                          Portland, OR 97205-2597
 jimc@multcolib.org                       503-988-6287
 http://www.multnomah.lib.or.us/lib/about/mcl-wilson.html