Re: About bleach; Ms. Woods comments

Just to clarify my previous message. I was speaking generally about
netralising bleach and as I indicated the information I have comes from
those who use bleach on fabric not on paper.

I certainly didn't intend to suggest that it was OK to use for books; rather
to say that the information I've had access to indicated that vinegar
doesn't meutralise chlorine bleach. For detailed information related to
discharge and fabric try the DyersList. There are a couple of PhDs in
chemistry on that list who can give you much more authoritative information
than me - but it is in relation to fabric, not books.

Sue Wood