Onion Paper

Hi all.  Does anyone have any tips, tricks or recipes for paper made
with just onion skins and/or garlic skins?

We make our own papers from cotton rags etc. and have been doing that
for quite a while.  We love adding 'natural' elements to the cotton
paper.  Now,  we're experiementing with making paper from plant fibers.
(We have and use Helen Hieberts book Papermaking with Plants - great
book)
So if anyone has any info on paper made from just onion skins that would
be helpful and appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

Sue Clancy
artist@telepath.com