Alice
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook/">
http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>

In a message dated 4/13/01 12:11:36 AM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

<< Date:    Sun, 13 May 2001 00:18:17 -0500
From:    Sue Clancy <artist@TELEPATH.COM>
Subject: Re: Bleach

Yes that 'do we want our work to last' is an interesting question.  Especially
when one considers that some artists work deliberately in non permanent
mediums
like chocolate - they create art intending that the art is to be eaten!! (In
the
area where I live we have an arts center that regularly has a chocolate
festival/edibile art exhibit) >>