Re: Onion Paper

Oh cool!  Thanks for the info!  I'll keep you posted on what happens here with
the onions....
On a similar note:
My partner in this papermaking venture harvested a bunch of daffodil leaves
yesterday and we plan to try that too.  Isn't Spring wonderful??
Thanks again!!
Sue Clancy
http://www.telepath.com/artist
artist@telepath.com