Re: Wayzgoose Press / Australia

At 05:44 PM 4/11/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm trying to locate any articles/books/essays/bibliographies/ or
>any other significant information about the Press out of Katoomba, known
>as the Wayzgoose Press, I believe run by Jadwiga Jarvis and Mike Hudson.

There was something on them in Bookways and/or Fine Print. I'm not
especially up to the task of digging through my back issues right now. Do
you have any relevant dates? That would help on tracking things down. I'm
pretty sure that I've at least seen some reviews...

-dh

---
Don Hosek           dhosek@quixote.com    Quixote Digital Typography
312-953-3679        fax: 312-602-1014     orders: 877-634-1811
For information about SERIF: THE MAGAZINE OF TYPE & TYPOGRAPHY,
http://www.quixote.com/serif/ or mail serif-info@quixote.com
   Have you seen Sans Serif? http://www.quixote.com/serif/sans/