Re: onion paper

Thanks Ann for the info on onion paper.
Speaking of coffee grounds....
We dyed/accented some cotton rag recently with coffee grounds. We made 3 used 12
cup coffee filters full of grounds and added them, along with 3 cups of coffee,
to 1/2 gallon of the white cotton pulp (already beaten in a Hollander).  We let
that soak over-night (stirring from time to time).  The next day we made 20
sheets that were a light tan color with specks of dark grounds in the sheet!!
It reminded me of some sandy beaches I've seen along the California coast!!!!
Fun stuff!!!!!  We'll probably make a bigger batch next time!!  (the half gallon
was just a test size)
I guess we'll have to make lots of coffee!!!! <grin>
Ha!!
Sue Clancy
http://www.telepath.com/artist
artist@telepath.com