Re: Onion Paper

I've used daffodil leaves and gladiola leaves- they need to boil a long time  with soda ash - I also added some cotton pulp to help hold things together - since I don't have access to a Hollander beater and did not want to spend a great deal of time pounding on them. WArNING! these fibers are very hard on blenders!
Jacqueline