Re: Wayzgoose Press / Australia

OK, I got up and started pulling stuff off the shelf for a bit. There's a
piece by Jadwiga Jarvis in Bookways 11 (April 1994) about the Australian
book arts scene. That's probably what I was thinking, although there's
probably at least one review somewhere in Bookways 1-10.

-dh
---
Don Hosek           dhosek@quixote.com    Quixote Digital Typography
312-953-3679        fax: 312-602-1014     orders: 877-634-1811
For information about SERIF: THE MAGAZINE OF TYPE & TYPOGRAPHY,
http://www.quixote.com/serif/ or mail serif-info@quixote.com
   Have you seen Sans Serif? http://www.quixote.com/serif/sans/