Big Web Site Update at Campbell-Logan

We are in the process of making a big addition to the Campbell-Logan web site.

http://www.campbell-logan.com

To start off with, a good portion of our Japanese cloth has been
scanned and is up for viewing.

We've also added a photo gallery.  McCosh's house of books alone
makes it worth the trip.

While the update is still in progress I would appreciate some feed
back  *off list please*  from those on the list with swatch books as
to the color accuracy of the swatches.  With all the different
systems, monitors and browsers we are curious as to the color
consistency of the scans vs. the cloth itself.

Thanks for your time.

Duncan

--
Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com